Friday 18 April 2014

Kerry is really running for Mayor and it's not April the first this time

Oh, here is why Kerry Morris threatened to sue me for an April Fool's joke, other than he is too serious and doesn't have enough of a sense of humour to even be a Councillor in our City.

I thought he was running for a Councillor position and predicted so in this blog, it was obvious in this action he was running and when he chastised me to stating he would be a candidate, his voice would go up about two octaves. In his mind, he wanted to a big politician like he saw in the movies and make a big TV announcement. 



A quick check of this site shows Kerry's usual spouting off without any real knowledge particularly using a clip of me to "prove" something about conflict of interest when it is about an out of order motion that Voices Councillor Heywood got passed. In place he claims the Councillor Keating verbally told him he broke the Disclosure laws.  Go Morris Nation, just go.

I could go through this point by point but I have more important things to do.











No comments:

Post a Comment