Tuesday 1 April 2014

Kerry Morris announces Mayoral run as VOICES candidate (APRIL FOOL)

Kerry Morris, an energy consultant, has announced that after negotiations with the VOICES political party Board of Directors to rid itself of its secretive nature by making its Board public on its website and legally registering under the new Municipal Elections law passed by the Provincial Government, he will run against current Mayor Mussatto.

In the past VOICES has violated the Election law and they promised me they won't do that in the future. I found hypocritical for VOICES to be consequently demanding transparency when they refuse to be transparent themselves.  Morris has also demanded that all Board Members and volunteers be voting members of the City of North Vancouver.

"Voices Members Ron Polly, Rod Clark, Tony Valente, Elizabeth Foder and Amanda Nichol will be joining my team and we will be endorsing Don Bell because everyone loves him and he will top the polls anyway. This way people will think Don has endorsed us and we'll sweep into power on his coattails."

Voices will have a three point platform; to sell the Lonsdale Energy Corporation, to build a Skytrain line to West Van to the Waterfront station and to seek an amalgamation with West Van but not with the District of North Van.  Kerry Morris said, "I will deliver personally to each resident in a clear plastic binder and lots of spreadsheets how this will be funded at no cost to taxpayer."

When hearing of Morris' announcement, Mayor  Mussatto announced his intention to run again and to legally register under the new Act as a legitimate elector organization. "That darn Morris won't trump me by being more transparent then me." said candidate Mussatto.

Elections are on November 15th, 2014


UPDATE:
Kerry Morris threatens legal action after being APRIL FOOLED

"Dear Mr. Pringle:

I have this morning read with interst your "Blog" in which you make various allegations of fact about myself and others in the community.

I have long held to the opinion that you should be given both a wide berth, as well as considerable latitude in relation to your conduct. I hold to these believes, not just because you have personally and directly informed me that; "if I haven't received a rumor by noon, I just make one up". I also assume that like myself, others have determined that there are issues of intellectual depth and capacity, which go beyond the issues of proper conduct which I have referenced above.

That said, I find myself unable to contemplate why you would allege quotations which you represent as my words, when in fact you know these allegations of fact as you have posted them are indeed false.

As you are well aware, making false statement leaves the person doing so exposed to legal recourse. If you wish, I am quite prepared to give you an education on the legal principles which your resent "Blog" has violated in respect of me personally. Were I to do such a thing, if would require your attendance at the BCSC, and shortly there after, at your bank to make full and legally ordered restitution.

Alternatively, you could just write me an appology and remove this nonsence from your "Blog". The choice is yours. Take all the time in the world to mull the matter over. You have until 4:00 pm today, after which I will begin the process of providing you that legal education to which I refer. Please don't inturpret my comments as a threat. They are most certainly not intended in that vain. Rather, they merely highlight a promise!


Kerry Morris"

No comments:

Post a Comment